By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
Warrawong Medical Centre makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Warrawong Medical Centre.
COMMUNICATION WITH THE DOCTOR
- Most problems are best dealt with in a consultation.
- Patients are able to obtain advice or information related to their care where the doctor determines that a face-to-face consultation is unnecessary via telephone.
- Our telephones are answered by trained staff.
- Please give staff as much information as possible so that the most appropriate assistance is given to you.
- Electronic communication (emails, fax) are not a preferred option and is not encouraged.
- Please advise of any change in address or personal details to assist in keeping our records up-to-date.
TEST RESULTS AND GENERAL ENQUIRIES
- Due to busy phone lines we prefer general enquiries to be made between 10 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- Your doctor will normally require you to attend an appointment for test results and follow up.
- In some circumstances the doctor will advise you that it is appropriate for you to call the medical centre for results of investigations. Check with your doctor.
Please advise us if your contact details, such as phone number or address, change as Warrawong Medical Centre is committed to preventative care and may send you a reminder notice if you are due to make an appointment based on our records. If you no longer attend Warrawong Medical Centre, please advise our reception staff so that you can be made inactive on our database.
SUGGESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- The Practice constantly strives to give you the best possible care and attention.
- If you have any suggestions please use our “suggestions box” or you are unhappy about any aspect of our service, please talk to the Practice Manager or the doctor. We take your concerns seriously.
- For unresolved complaints you may contact Health Care Complaints Commission, Locked Bag 18, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012, Ph: (02) 9219 7444 Free call: 1800 043 159.